An Art-Deco inspired engagement ring featuring an oval cut diamond set in a fine bezel setting, surrounded by a diamond set geometric design and a thread-set up-swept band.
CONSULTATION REQUEST FORM
To book one of our jewellery services, please fill out the enquiry form below.
At Fairfax & Roberts, our jewellers are master craftspeople that work with you to ensure your loved one receives a bespoke engagement ring that will be loved and worn for generations to come.
This engagement ring style combines geometric shapes and unique detailing to create a romantic piece that pays tribute to Art-Deco design.
|Gemstone||0.48ct Oval Cut and Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds|
|Metal||18ct white gold|
Domestic and international shipping and postage charges are complimentary for all purchases. We do not deliver to post office boxes.
We accept payments by major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa and American Express, along with payments via Google Pay and Apple Pay.
What are the steps when buying a custom-made engagement ring or jewellery piece?
|1. Meet with our expert consultants|
2. Discuss potential designs based on your inspirations and ideas
3. Once you have chosen the design your consultant will source the necessary materials together with the jewellers in our workshop
4. Review designs & final quote based on your budget
5. Production begins in the Fairfax & Roberts workshop
6. You will be advised when your beautiful bespoke piece will be ready for collection
How long does it take to produce a custom-made piece?
It will take approximately 4-8 weeks to produce a customer-made piece. The complexity of the design will always determine the time frame but here is a step-by-step guide to the process.
1. Design is finalised by yourself, our expert consultant, and our designer
You will be consulted along the way to ensure you receive exactly what you want, your consultant will also send images, if requested, so that you can track progress and provide any feedback
How much does an engagement ring cost?
Many contributing factors determine the price of an engagement ring. The price depends on the design, choice of metal and most notably on the choice of diamond or coloured gemstone. At Fairfax and Roberts, we work with budgets of all sizes.
We welcome you to make an appointment, call us or email us an the specifications you are considering, and one of our expert consultants will get back to you with an estimated quote. Every design on our website can be made as a bespoke piece with a range of different diamond shapes, sizes, colours, and varying precious metals. You can contact us here.
Can I buy the stone and let my loved one choose the ring later?
|Yes, you can. This might be the best way to propose if you are not completely sure what design your loved one would like. We can work with you to choose a spectacular centre stone and present it in a lovely presentation box, which is sure to impress. You can visit our showroom together after the proposal to choose the perfect engagement ring design. This is a beautiful way for both of you to be a part of the engagement ring design process – a moment that will be cherished forever.|
If we already have our diamond, can you still make the ring?
Yes, absolutely. We welcome the opportunity to make your ring, even if you already have the diamond. Any relevant diamond certificates, paperwork or laser inscription details must be presented at the time of handover.
Fairfax & Roberts offers complimentary gift wrapping on all jewellery, watches and homewares.
Ensure your engagement ring looks as good as it did when you received it with our five top care and maintenance tips:
1. Check your engagement ring and wedding rings yearly by a trusted jeweller. At Fairfax & Roberts, we offer our clients complimentary jewellery checks where we review each stone setting to ensure the gemstones are secure.
2. Clean your rings regularly – this can be done by a jeweller or at home generic window cleaner and soft-bristled toothbrush (only for certain gemstones).
3. Store your rings safely – either in a jewellery box or jewellery pouch.
4. Remove your rings when conducting any kind of rigorous physical activity such as swimming, going to the gym and cleaning.
5. Remove all rings at night prior to going to bed as constant rubbing against your sheets over time causes damage to claws, delicate links and fine detailing.
Returns & Exchanges
We do not issue refunds for change of mind or incorrect decision. Products can be exchanged for a product of equal or greater value, or for a customer credit. Exchanges are only applicable to purchases that have not been worn (in the case of jewellery) or used at any time and in the original packaging. We require a receipt or proof of purchase. For third party goods, please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Exchanges for change of mind are accepted up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned, including but not limited to sale items, bespoke items, gift cards. You may choose a repair, exchange, or refund if there is a proven major product defect.
For Homewares, if you establish that a Product has a Major Defect or a failure that cannot be remedied, then you must return the Product to us within seven (7) days. For returns received by mail, once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. For full detail on Return & Exchanges please refer to our Terms & Conditions.