- Yellow gold colouring stays true over time
- It’s a classic metal choice for this kind of ring
- It’s a traditional material that has been prized for its beauty and elegance for many centuries.
- It’s not as durable as other materials, such as platinum
- Can be too soft if a high karat
- Rings made of yellow gold can become thin and worn over time
- May not be hypoallergenic for some wearers.
Gold colour is all about taste and liking. If you already have white gold jewellery, white gold might be the best option and the best for your skin tone.